Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Keyboard is Mightier than the Pen


Edward Bulwer- Lytton once wrote "the pen is mightier than the sword." Well I say that the keyboard is mightier than the pen. First, whenever I go to write something with a pen it takes me five minutes to find a pen. It also takes me five to ten minutes to walk all the way around my house to find a piece of paper. Of course, after that I then realize that I have paper in my backpack. Then, I feel dumb. See, writing with a paper and pen makes people feel bad about themselves. Whereas, with a keyboard I can just pull up my blog and start typing. No need to climb stairs or get frustrated, just sit and type. A keyboard also makes for faster writing, or in this case blogging. I know for a fact that I type faster than I write. Typing is also neater than writing because whenever I write something there a bunch of scratch outs, smudges, and doodles. Not the prettiest paper in the world

No comments: