Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Snail Mail

     I like getting mail. Do you like getting mail? Actual mail I mean, not emails or fessages (facebook messages) or texts. I guess texts are not really mail, but you get my drift. I have been seeing on the news a lot recently that there has been a decrease in the amount of mail sent over the past few years. I want to change that. I currently send out about 3-5 letters a day. That is about 21-35 letters a week or 1092-1820 a year. I don't however think that just me sending mail will help save the post office. So I want you readers to send a letter. It doesn't matter who to or when, why, or how. I just want you to. So maybe then the post office will stop laying off people and raising stamp prices. So send a piece of mail and brighten someone's day.

No comments: